Saturday 17 November 2012

Dreaming of the Beautiful Argentina...



Hello to my dearest readers, I am back after a busy two months and I am so sorry I have been gone so long in the blogger Community. Please do remember that if I do not post here, you can still head over to my facebook page for daily updates. Yes! :-)

My today post is about the beautiful Argentina. I was thinking lately how come I did not post anything yet about South America?? 
So I just created a brand new category about 'South America' for  further new posts. Make sure you'll check out this space in the future... hehe 
 
Here a well made video by Alex Berger when he went in Argentina for a 21day trip. Lucky him!

Argentina is the second largest country in South America and a captivating land of tango, adventure and breathtaking nature.

The Los Glaciares National Park is a mixture of lakes, glaciers, mountains and untouched wilderness yet despite the harsh climate the local vegetation captivates due to its diversity. 
From north to south, through cities and pampas to glaciers and mountains, Argentina is a dream destination come true!

When I saw this video, I couldn't stop dreaming.... I hope you will enjoy this video as much as I did!

Have a breezy day,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by and sharing your thoughts. Have a breezy day!